[Soc-2009-dev] Weekly report

Arystan Dyussenov arystan.d at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 17:34:29 CEST 2009

Hi,

This week:

- started converting FBX exporter.
- studied Blender animation concepts, i.e. what action means, what are NLA
tracks, strips, etc. This is needed to correctly convert FBX exporter and
also to help Chingiz with animation I/O.

Next week:

- pull Joshua's changes once he merges his branch in 2.5. This will allow
animation data access in FBX exporter.
- will try to convert FBX exporter completely

Issues:

While testing OBJ exporter I found that Mathutils.RotationMatrix produced a
wrong matrix http://www.pasteall.org/6504/python. But it turned out that in
2.5 Mathutils is configured to use radians rather than degrees. I'll contact
Campbell to ensure if this change is intended.

Schedule:

On schedule

Arystan