[Soc-2009-dev] Weekly report

Arystan Dyussenov arystan.d at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 18:03:14 CEST 2009

Sorry, forgot to add: I also integrated Check, a unit testing library in my
branch. By "integrated" I mean "added a new scons target", a program linked
with Blender libraries and Check library that runs tests.

For more info see commit log:
http://projects.blender.org/plugins/scmsvn/viewcvs.php?view=rev&root=bf-blender&revision=21402

While not directly connected to Python API, it helps to test new C functions
programatically.