[Robotics] robotics example

Gilberto Echeverria gilberto.echeverria at laas.fr
Tue Jan 26 13:19:42 CET 2010

Hi Breno,

Right now the only examples that are up to date are in the directory
ors/scenarii/indoors_1 or ors/scenarii/rosace-2.0. The files in the
other directories are older and most likely won't work.

Another important thing to remember is to start the Game Engine BEFORE
running the client program. This is because the Yarp ports are
initialized when the Game Engine is started. If they haven't been
opened, the client will not have anywhere to connect. I've just fixed
the clients to exit if they can't find the open ports.

So for a test, I recommend you open the file
ors/scenarii/indoors_1/indoor_scene-2.0.blend
Start the simulation
Then try running the client ors/clients/atrv/atrv_destination-1.0
You can then input new coordinates in the client.

Let me know if you have any trouble.

Gilberto