[Robotics] robotics example

Breno Carneiro Pinheiro brenodee at gmail.com
Sat Jan 23 14:24:15 CET 2010

Hi, let me explain what I tried to do.

At blender I opened blank_scene-1.blend placed in scenarii/scenario dir.
Then I load yarpserver and load agv_motion-1.0 OBATRV which return me the
following interface:

 Display the UGV drone gps position + move the UGV in OpenRobots simulator
Press ctrl+c to exit.

 * YARP network initialized.
yarp: Port /ugv_client/OBATRV/out/vxvyvz active at tcp://192.168.1.3:10132
yarp: Port /ugv_client/OBATRV/in/gps active at tcp://192.168.1.3:10232
 * Writing commands to /ors/robots/OBATRV/Motion_Controller/vxvyvz
 * Listening status on /ors/robots/OBATRV/GPS
 * KEYS: W/S: move forward/backward ; A/D: turn left/right ; any other key
to stop.
 * Starting now...
Enter cmd:

Then I start the game at blender and a helicopter appeared on screen. I
tried to send commands like: w to increase vx or d for rotation but nothing
happen.

Am I doing the simulation correctly ?

Some examples return erros like the ones in old_ressac and ressac dirs.

Cheers,

Breno

--
Breno Carneiro Pinheiro