[Bf-viewport] Updates for the week of April 11th - April 18th

Alexander Romanov a.romanov at blend4web.com
Tue Apr 19 09:49:52 CEST 2016

Some tasks overlap with the tasks from this page
https://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Dev:2.8/Source/OpenGL/Shaders . May
be it makes sense to have a single list?
And Just about wireframes. There is a good approach described here
http://codeflow.org/entries/2012/aug/02/easy-wireframe-display-with-barycentric-coordinates/
. Also, I have already thought about flat shading, so I can pick this
two tasks for the near future.

Alexander Romanov (Blend4Web Team)