[Bf-vfx] Bundle display orientation

Coen Spoor jcspoor at planet.nl
Sat Sep 17 22:00:01 CEST 2011

I totally understand your point of view, Its just for quick reference when your aligning/offsetting the orientation of the camera in global space. The markers are indeed in camera space, which would be correct, only we almost always have to manually adjust the camera rotation, and I would find it more convenient to not only rely on the grid floor.

Hope it makes sense, I can manage without it, but it's just my 2 cents :)

Email:   jcspoor at planet.nl
Twitter: @nachtwerk_vfx
Skype:  coenspoor

Op 17 sep. 2011 om 16:51 heeft François T. <francoistarlier at gmail.com> het volgende geschreven: