[Bf-translations-dev] Fuzzies converted to regular translations

Lockal S lockalsash at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 18:07:43 CET 2013

Fuzzy removals were quite often for ru.po, r1545, r1524, r1485, r1470,
r1464, r1462, r1452... I don't see any removals before r1452 though.

Our translation system ignores any .po changes and relies only on
blender.pot, that is why I did not notice this before. Fortunately it is
fairly easy to detect fuzzy removals. Open history log for your file (e. g.
http://projects.blender.org/scm/viewvc.php/branches/zh_CN/zh_CN.po?root=bf-translations&view=log),
click "Diff to previous XXXX" for every recent trunk update and search
for grey "#, fuzzy" lines with Ctrl+F.

-- S. L.