[Bf-translations-dev] i18n: contexts now available!

Gabriel Gazzán gabcorreo at gmail.com
Sat Mar 3 16:39:00 CET 2012

I've found the fact that the English words doesn't determine the gender of
the term causing problems too.
For example "New (object)" in Spanish should be "Nuevo (objeto)", but "New
(texture)" should be "Nueva (textura)".
That makes the use of a single text string problematic for translating into
languages with similar gender structures as Spanish.

Greetings,