[Bf-taskforce25] Non-motion f-curves

Joshua Leung aligorith at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 11:27:52 CET 2009

Hmm... on second thought, I realised something that I'd forgotten about this
matter.

Currently, in animation-channel filtering system (i.e. the backbone of the
DopeSheet/Graph Editors), only those material blocks (this also applies to
things like textures as well, though they're not implemented there yet) that
belong to objects for the active scene and/or the active scene will be
shown. In effect, this means that datablocks which are 'unused' (or not used
directly by such entities) cannot get shown/edited.

NOTE: while typing this, I realised a bug which I've just corrected. I just
thought it might be worth mentioning the above info anyways though, since it
might be useful info for debugging things a few months down the track ;)