[Bf-taskforce25] Wintercamp agenda

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Thu Feb 26 10:33:38 CET 2009

Hi all,

It's still difficult to pin down a fixed schedule for the three
workshop days. I guess it's also much easier to define this in more
detail when we're together. Some of you will also already arrive two
days before (sunday), so we can sit down and look at scheduling details
too.

Here's a rough plan I had in mind:

Use the first day (wednesday) especially to map out all topics well,
and ensure we're on the same information level. We could gather what
has been done online by people, and give each participant time to
present his/her ideas on the UI and workflow topic. I'd also like to
spend time the first day on reviewing the coding work sofar, to give
everyone good insight on the status, but also to define the pending
todos or improvements.

For the second day we could define design sessions; to prevent we're
only talking and discussing all the time. There's a lot of smaller
subtopics people can work on (alone or in smaller groups) to come with
ideas or solutions, and then present it to the team end of the day.

The agenda for the last day we can keep entirely open now, to fill with
whatever comes up the days before. :)

One question: is there someone already bringing a quality video camera
to record stuff? Otherwise I'll take one, not the old crappy one we
used already for ED though, time to buy something that works better.
We don't have to record and publish all three days, but having videos
of some of the sessions online would rock.

-Ton-

BTW: the Ballyhoo donations are now on 215 USD, so a community funded
dinner together is already settled. :)