[Bf-taskforce25] Non-motion f-curves

Joshua Leung aligorith at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 05:47:59 CET 2009

Hi,

Actually, there are still a lot of Material properties that:
a) don't get converted yet - there are still heaps of flags that need
conversion
b) don't exist in RNA at all

Also, you may get the odd missing notifiers all over the place still...

BTW, which settings in particular were you trying to use?

Joshua