[Bf-modeling] Opinions about two new possible Blender primitives?

metalliandy metalliandy666 at googlemail.com
Tue Jan 12 05:45:38 CET 2016

Hi Noel,

I think having presets for basic shapes such as these are always a great
idea, but I think the preference is that they are generated procedurally
via python. I made a polysphere addon script ages ago that was shipped
with blender but was recently replaced with the roundcube preset in
trunk as it was more flexible and enabled multiple options for
generation (my script was fixed to a single preset).

Are your primitives generated via python or as actual premade meshes?

Cheers,

-Andy