[Bf-gamedev] New 2DFilter system for BGE

pgi pierluigi at tukano.it
Wed Jan 7 08:46:51 CET 2015

Thanks for the review.

Sorry for the diff quality, I should have payed attention - I'm not
confident yet with the various git parameters to produce patches.

I will definitely get rid of the offscreen changes, the only things
related to it are the two off-size parameters, they exist but are not
used. In fact there is no offscreen anything (yet!).

I'm pgi on #blendercoders