[Bf-gamedev] Refactoring BGE code (to accomodate a new design)

Jorge Bernal jbernalmartinez at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 01:19:06 CET 2015

I guess that it is so much to say that the thing is already planned. I have
only read an idea: "reuse as much code as possible from blender" but i
don't think this will be feasible for all the systems (renderer,
animations, physics, etc) due to the different nature of real time / non
real time approaches. One thing is to know the path and other thing is to
walk by this path :-)