[Bf-gamedev] Refactoring BGE code (to accomodate a new design)

pgi pierluigi at tukano.it
Sun Feb 1 22:10:49 CET 2015

Thank you for the answer.

Well, if the thing is already planned (and I mean it will happen, just
we're not sure when) then the entire process I propose is unnecessary.
It will be done anyway, just in the right way from the start - instead
of discussing here a design that may or may not survive the later
integration.
Let's be clear, I'm more than happy with that, the more I look at the
code the more I say to myself "you're gonna be in deep troubles..." :D.