[Bf-gamedev] Features list revisited - projects for 2015

Piotr Arłukowicz piotao at inf.ug.edu.pl
Thu Nov 6 00:07:24 CET 2014

I'm unable to add anything to the shared doc, so, please let me write here.

Small thing which should be added is a tweak for UV editor:

a] the ability to select a shortest path between vertices (Ctrl+RMB) like
in 3d view

b] a pivot centering in lower left corner after Shift+C (like 3d cursor
centering in 3dview)

c] a new option in Specials menu for UV editor: for easier editing
unwrapped islands, along with AlignX, AlignY there should be the an option
AlignXY for multiple aligns of many vertices in quad-oriented island.
Result: all vertex in island set in rectangular grid (the same now I can
achieve after multiple align of selected vertices, but this is VERY time
consuming).

d] the ability of copying vertex positions of specified island, and to
paste those vertex to the island (and restore locations of all vertices)

If some of such options already exists, sorry for my lack of knowledge,
please point me out the right direction. The highest needs are for options
c, then a, b and d, in that order...

regards
Piotr

Piotr Arłukowicz, PhD, BFCT
University of Gdańsk, Faculty of Mathematics, Physics and Informatics,
Dept. of AI,
Wit Stwosz 57, 80-952 Gdańsk, room 121, tel.: +48585232151,
https://inf.ug.edu.pl/~piotao
Polish Blender Course: http://polskikursblendera.pl/ [PL]