[Bf-gamedev] Features list revisited - projects for 2015

Fabian Schempp fabianschempp at googlemail.com
Wed Nov 5 10:33:55 CET 2014

Hi,
I'm sure its not easy to implement. Maybe it's against the current design.
But multi object editing is a very useful feature. That i'm used to use a
lot in Unity. Most of the operators work for multiple objects, but it's not
quite the same.
Maybe it can be considered for the blender 3.0 cycle.

-Fabian