[Bf-gamedev] Features list revisited - projects for 2015

Adam Nerva adam at adamnerva.com
Wed Nov 5 09:19:43 CET 2014

Hi Ton,

Why stop at just multi object uv editing? Why not just allow for multi object editing in a broader sense like modo, maya, etc. allow for?

-Adam
On 11/1/2014 10:47:09 AM, Ton Roosendaal <ton at blender.org> wrote:
Hi all,

Remember, we had this quite well collected list of 'game artist development support' topics:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AuS_F0ZKX-zTdGxKOEMtRmI2Tno4UUlPZzVfNXB6RHc#gid=0

The big ones have been done, or are being worked on:

- Baking
- FBX
- Vertex normals
- Viewport features

The idea of "Multi object uv edit" is interesting, we'll be looking into that.

I'd like to check with the people who made and managed this spreadsheet to update it?
Are there other topics, or ideas for prioritizing?

Via Development Fund we can still afford a developer to work on support for game artists in 2015.

-Ton-