[Bf-docboard] Current state of wiki updating.

amdbcg amdbcg at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 23:50:50 CEST 2012

@Wim: Welcome!  Once the meeting time is set, try to make it to the
meeting. You're free to help :D. I'm sure you've already read the Style
Guidelines <http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Meta:Guides/Style_Guide>
and are familiar with templates
<http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Meta:Guides/Templates> for
formatting. Your technical writing skills will be a nice addition to
this team.

@Board: Just a refresher on SCRUM roles:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scrum_(development)#Roles
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scrum_%28development%29#Roles> . We can
switch off roles throughout the year if desired.

Product/Doc Owner -The "Leader" of the team : I nominate Kesten since he
is organizing a first meeting.

Scrum Master: I would like to help out with the Scrum Master since I was
posting in the IRC and helped get this off its feet. If someone else
thinks they can also help fulfill this position, feel free to speak up -
An additional few people  to switch off with is always nice.

Dev/Doc Team - if you're on the mailing list, this is your role :

 1.   At the beginning of each (week/ 2 weeks/ month) , you will be
    given a list of assignments.
     1. Assignments will either be distributed via dictatorship model,
        or a first-come-first-serve model.
 2. After you complete your doc assignment, you will be expected to
    review at least 3 other completed docs from other people in a
    round-robin fashion.
 3. After a doc's page is reviewed by 3 dev/doc team members and/or the
    Product/Doc owner, it will come off the task list.
 4. A 1-5 day period will be allocated for the dev/doc team to find 1-4
    pages to add to the queue of assignments for the following week.

If you would like to edit, modify, or critique this method, feel free to
do so.
Perhaps we can useGoogle Calendar
<https://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=amdbcg%40gmail.com&ctz=America/Chicago>
for the schedule?

@Kesten: The meeting sounds fine. I'm not sure If I can make it due to
my job, but I will try. Can you have someone take notes?

-amdbcg