[Bf-compositor] Use Nodes button

Aditia A. Pratama aditia.ap at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 00:24:12 CEST 2014

Hi Jeroen,

Is it possible to have multiple compositing tree? but we have ability to
choose which one to use for current scene. IMO The benefit of having
'slots' nodetree as material/texture is the capabilities to transfer
(linking/append) compositing nodetree to another blendfile, even we can do
this with group node.

And for enable/disable compositing in the pipeline, I think the one in
render panel is enough, as sequencer does.

Regards.

Aditia A. Pratama - Kampoong Monster Studios
www.kampoongmonster.com