[Bf-compositor] Use Nodes button

Jeroen Bakker j.bakker at atmind.nl
Wed Jul 2 20:32:21 CEST 2014

Hi all,

It is also a bit of legacy. First time clicking on use nodes will create
an initial composite node setup. It is because the other node tree types
(material/texture) can have multiple trees, but there is only one
composite tree per scene. The button is the same as the '+' button on
the other node trees types. The "Compositing" setting is introduced to
disable/enable the compositing step in the pipeline.

Jeroen