[Bf-compositor] Use Nodes button

Jeroen Bakker j.bakker at atmind.nl
Sat Jul 5 10:52:47 CEST 2014

Hi Aditia,

Technical it can be implemented, but it will effect current developed
scripts so it should be planned carefully. Linking does seems to be a
step to far as the input nodes will be connected from the original file
and rendering will not happen. Therefore group nodes seems to be a
better solution.

Jeroen