[Bf-codereview] modeler normals don't match render normals (issue4280049)

Morten Mikkelsen mikkelsen7 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 15:30:09 CET 2011

The renderer is much more used and people using the renderer are much more
sensitive about
looks. The people using BGE most likely couldn't tell the diff and even if
they can getting
the better option is a good thing.
So what I would do is make the default setting angle weighted and then of
course have the modeler and the renderer both track the setting so they are
in sync.