[Bf-codereview] BGE: Material replacement for texface options (issue4289041)

brechtvanlommel at gmail.com brechtvanlommel at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 10:55:00 CET 2011

I would put the version patch in a separate function as you mentioned.

The error message when it fails conversion could be clearer, now it's as
if there is a bug, could maybe print that it skipped conversion rather
than failed, and give a hint about how to fix it?

We may indeed better skip TF_LIGHT, but if we keep it, it seems the test
should be if(!(flag & TF_LIGHT))?

I didn't expect this would break backwards compatibility that much, so
to me it's not so obvious that we should commit this now, but I think
it's up to game engine devs to decide.

http://codereview.appspot.com/4289041/