[Verse-dev] Verse OpenGL ES client

eskil at obsession.se eskil at obsession.se
Sun Nov 21 05:45:30 CET 2010

Hi

> Are you ever likely to setup SVN or CVS yourself as you move Betray,
> Persuade etc. forward?
> Or is your workflow too organic? ;-)

I kind of think it is. I have never liked to use any type of code
repository, although i have been thinking about creating some networked
file management system of my own... but thats so far a pipe dream.

Also I do think that the software I release, I release fairly often (see
Love) and so far these project hasn't evolved in to open source projects
that other people are actively developing.

However, Betray is something a bit different, A. its a project I have
gotten interest in from other developers. And B. Its a project that aims
to make it easy to port applications, and make them support weird
hardware. My hope is that people will write special versions of Betray
that supports some fun hardware like head tacking, a caves or Kinect. Then
it may be a good idea to have a open repository where people can share
different versions of the lib, beside my "official" version.

I have a lot of server hardware so if there is a need i can set something up.

Cheers