[Verse-dev] Verse OpenGL ES client

Stephen Northcott scratt at gmail.com
Sun Nov 21 03:57:47 CET 2010

Hi David,

I am in the process of doing pretty much the same as you, with a  view
to producing an iPhone engine which talks to a scalable set of Verse
servers.

If you want to compare notes at any point feel free to ping me.

Eskil, I had similar questions to David about the up-to-date-ness of
the files you kindly provide. So thanks for the update.

Are you ever likely to setup SVN or CVS yourself as you move Betray,
Persuade etc. forward?
Or is your workflow too organic? ;-)

Stephen.