[Verse-dev] Verse Website

jethrovolders at hotmail.com jethrovolders at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 22 12:19:44 CET 2009

hey Martin, nice to see you got started!

i was also planning on doing a site, but i guess I'll help you out as far as
you can use my help.

1 Idea I had for it was to use "Seduce" (Verse Apps UI layout) as a starting
point for the sites overall layout...
A bit like CoOn, i do love starting with that white working space.
I was thinking if like CoOn a site would have enough with the 3 "stages"
(the "menu", the working space, the node editing)
anyway, it would be incredibly awesome if we had a site running on verse
looking like its apps...
so that figuring out how to navigate the site would automatically make you
familiar with the use of verse apps.

or just integrate verse in a web browser ;-)