[Verse-dev] v_gen_pack_b_node.c error

Emil Brink verse-dev@blender.org
Thu, 29 Apr 2004 13:51:50 +0200 (MEST)

On Wed, 28 Apr 2004, Chris Want wrote:

> v_gen_pack_b_node.c fails to compile.
>
> The function v_unpack_b_layer_set_tile() used to
> have an argument 'user_data' that was removed during
> the commit on April 23rd, yet some of the lines in the
> function still reference that variable.

Okay, it looks as if we had some kind of merge mistake. I think it is
better now, Eskil has been sitting with me and pointing out the prob-
lems. It slipped past be because a) for some reason I didn't do a
full rebuilt attempt, although I was pretty certain I did, and b) the
code uses plenty of type-less pointers, so there were no compiler
warnings.

Please get back to the list if it's still broken for you.

Regards,

/Emil