[Verse-dev] v_gen_pack_b_node.c error

Eskil Steenberg verse-dev@blender.org
Thu, 29 Apr 2004 12:22:02 +0200

Hi

> v_gen_pack_b_node.c fails to compile.

I think i know what the problem is,  i think it is an issue of code
merge. Emil got some code from me that  changes the unpack functions
and removes two parameters. It may cause some issues. Im going to work
it out with Emil.

This brings up a n other problem, right now verse changes too much
making it almost impossible to release any code. (connector Loq Airou,
Enough...) So what we are going to do is to have releases. Between thees
releases we dont update the api at all, we only make under-the-hood
fixes. This makes it possible for application developers to not have to
update their code every day.

You may have noticed that most of the changes are trivial, but still it
is very messy, none of the code on the web site is compatible whit the
latest version of verse, this has to be fixed. Im going to get together
wit h Emil and nail down a first release as soon as possible.

Cheers