[Uni-verse] RE: Model for the architectural demo

Schreck Akos schreck at minusplus.hu
Tue Sep 5 16:30:45 CEST 2006

Hello all
just came back from holidays, plenty to do...
1. if necessary we can give a "rectangular", and hopefully watertight model
of an office building that we are working on now.
2. we shall have a new person helping us here to complete the demo and all
3. i wont be able to attend the meeting, but we could go through the
upcoming questions in mail, possibly with Gert or anyone concerned.
4. we would of course like to participate in the upcoming meetings and
testings, give us the dates
back in work full steam...
bye, akos

SCHRECK AKOS
+ 36 70 515 07 15

minusplus_architects
H-1061 Budapest, Andrassy ut 10. (III. 309.) tel/fax: + 36 1 302 64 68
www.minusplus.hu