AW: [Uni-verse] D5.5 Report

Marcus Hoffmann Marcus.Hoffmann at igd.fraunhofer.de
Tue Sep 5 11:12:32 CEST 2006

Hi,

Never trust Word... :(
I did an automatical spell check, but unfortunately the swedish(!!) not the
english language was set to default language...therefore no errors were
found....my fault, sorry. Hopefully now everything is correct.

The first sentence can be misunderstood. I corrected it. I should be the
following:

"In the context of this project the term module denotes an application that
will be made available as a library that can be used to integrate it into
Verse applications."

Best Regards
Marcus

Marcus Hoffmann
Dipl. Ing. für Medientechnologie
Abt. Echtzeitlösungen für Simulation und Visual Analytics
Fraunhofer Institut für Graphische Datenverarbeitung
Phone: +49 (0)6151 155 - 639
Mail: marcus.hoffmann at igd.fraunhofer.de