[Uni-verse] Consortium agreement

Ton Roosendaal uni-verse@blender.org
Wed, 17 Dec 2003 12:15:52 +0100

Hi Gert,

The contract looks quite complete, and I don't have comments or
additions.

In order to get ready for signing, I am collecting all material from
past year to get the full picture. I would appreciate if you can make a
download available for me (us) with all the latest versions of related
documents.

I seem to be missing stuff here, especially the contract with the EU
where this 'Audit' is described in. Or is this in the cfp editor?

-Ton-