[Uni-verse] Consortium agreement

Gert Svensson uni-verse@blender.org
Tue, 30 Dec 2003 18:47:47 +0100

Dear Ton,

this is indeed relevant questions.
The agreement with the commission can be found on the web-page:
http://dbs.cordis.lu/fep-cgi/srchidadb?ACTION=D&SESSION=&DOC=1&TBL=EN_DOCS&RCN=EN_RCN:1976005&CALLER=FP6_LIB
together with some other documents.
More documents can be found at http://www.cordis.lu/fp6/find-doc.htm
Many interesting documents can also be found on the IPR-helpdesk page
for example:
http://www.ipr-helpdesk.org/controlador.jsp?seccion=documentos&cuerpo=seccionador&cod_nodo_padre=t_02.01.02&niveles_profundidad=2&modo=listado&len=en

Digging into this is like opening a worm hole. The number of documents
and guides far exceeds what a human being can comprehend.

Best Regards
Gert