[tuhopuu-devel] Re: Markers and Animation workflow

Matt Ebb matt at mke3.net
Wed Mar 2 08:38:16 CET 2005

On 1 Mar 2005, at 11:40 PM, malefico andauer wrote:

> HI, I'm glad to see this implemented. I posted a
> request about it some time ago at the Wiki at
> blender.org:
>
> http://wiki.blender.org/bin/view.pl/Requests/UserInterfaceFeatures

Ah interesting, I don't really remember it before, though I probably
did at some stage, but it seems there's a lot similar. Actually the
only difference that I can see is that you have hotkeys for navigating
back and forward between markers - If I can get this menu to navigate
between named markers working, I can add it as part of that.

Just so you know, I've added hotkeys (S and E) to set the current frame
to the start frame or end frame of the animation. So you can use that
to quickly set up your time range for rendering/previewing.

Cheers,

Matt