[tuhopuu-devel] Re: Markers and Animation workflow

malefico andauer the3d_hut at yahoo.com.ar
Tue Mar 1 13:40:28 CET 2005

HI, I'm glad to see this implemented. I posted a
request about it some time ago at the Wiki at
blender.org:

http://wiki.blender.org/bin/view.pl/Requests/UserInterfaceFeatures

Anyway, I had implemented something like this for my
personal use in python (very bad code, I'm not a
programmer) of course, without the graphics fancy.

If you're interested, what I was looking thru this was
ability to easily preview a part of an animation. In
my workflow, I insert a "mark" in the current frame.
This coould be an "end" or "start" mark, which would
change the start and end settings of my animation, or
just a "regular mark", a hotspot in the timeline where
I could snap quickly using my own "surfing" buttons.

You can see a screenshot of my script working
attached. I don't have any problem to send it to you
if you think  it might help you. There also some
suggestions in my Wiki entry that you might consider
as well.

Regards

malefico.

Correo Yahoo!