[tuhopuu-devel] IOR table

Chris Want cwant at ualberta.ca
Thu Aug 18 19:52:39 CEST 2005

Actually, I think I like the Zippy way better (can't
believe I'm saying that).

What might be better to do, and this is something that
requires absolutely no coding skills, is to create
a blendfile as a database of preset materials/textures
(you can use the 'F' for 'false user' button to save
unlinked textures. Then host it somewhere.

Chris