[tuhopuu-devel] State of the merge

Chris Want tuhopuu-devel@blender.org
Sun, 04 Jul 2004 00:17:28 -0600

I did the monthly merge this evening, mostly went smoothly.
There are some areas that I was unsure about that folks
might want to check. I tagged CVS with PREMERGE_2004_07_03
if you need to get the old files back for comparison.
I apologize if I've clobbered your work.

Here are some potential sore spots:

jiri:
   * source/blender/blenkernel/intern/mball.c
     -- *octal* vs. *metaball_octal*... I chose *octal* just because

        there was more code (hope this was the right choice).

   * source/blender/blenkernel/BKE_mball.h
     -- similar thing as above

leon:
   * source/blender/src/buttons_object.c
     -- check various effects panels ... I think I went the bf route
   * source/blender/src/editipo.c
     -- OB_PD_GRAV vs. OB_PD_FSTR, etc. ... I chose OB_PD_FSTR
   * source/blender/blenkernel/intern/effect.c
     -- many, many conflicts here ... went bf route

broken:
   * source/blender/src/space.c
     -- user pref stuff, especially mouse button  ... I went with bf mainly

kester:
   * source/gameengine/BlenderRoutines/KX_BlenderRenderTools.cpp
     -- check KX_BlenderRenderTools::applyLights() (push/pop matrices?)

   * source/gameengine/Converter/KX_BlenderSceneConverter.cpp
     -- check BL_ConvertMesh()

   * source/gameengine/GamePlayer/common/GPC_RenderTools.cpp
     -- check GPC_RenderTools::applyLights()

   * source/gameengine/Rasterizer/RAS_MeshObject.cpp
     -- check RAS_MeshObject::fronttoback()

   *
source/gameengine/Rasterizer/RAS_OpenGLRasterizer/RAS_OpenGLRasterizer.cpp
     -- check RAS_OpenGLRasterizer::IndexPrimitives(),
              RAS_OpenGLRasterizer::IndexPrimitives_Ex()

   * source/gameengine/Rasterizer/RAS_OpenGLRasterizer/
                                               RAS_VAOpenGLRasterizer.cpp
     -- check RAS_VAOpenGLRasterizer::IndexPrimitives()

???:
   * test rendertime radiosity
   * check object/animation panels
   * source/blender/src/editmesh.c
     -- check righthandfaces() for correctness (centroid calculation)
     -- edgeFaces() == 2 stuff?

Chris