[tuhopuu-devel] aqsis build OK under Cygwin

lecocq guillaume tuhopuu-devel@blender.org
Fri, 02 Jul 2004 21:59:25 +0200

Hello, my compile of Tuhopuu2 under Cygwin is ok but :
I compile the shader (*.sl) with aqsl.exe => Ok
I put all *.slx into the same directory that my compile and I put this
directory in the inputbox Shader  search path
In the listbox, I choose framebuffer and in the inputbox RenderMan
display,  I test with the Aqsis directory, some program of Aqsis like
framebuffer_glut.exe and when I press F12 I have an error which say
(error windows in French)
The instruction at "0x0097f8c7" use the memory address "0x0000000". The
memory can't be "read"

I don't know if I make a bad configure or if the compile is unstable.