[tuhopuu-devel] State of the merge

Jonathan Merritt tuhopuu-devel@blender.org
Sun, 04 Jul 2004 16:35:58 +1000

Hi Chris,

You do a thoroughly amazing job with this!! :-)  Having now had to merge
code a few times myself, I can only boggle at the fact that you do this
on a regular basis.

Thanks on my behalf, and I'm sure from everyone else! :-)  I'm just
checking things now...

--
Jonathan Merritt.
PhD Student - Equine Biomechanics.