[tuhopuu-devel] IRIX Tuhopuu gameengine crash

Carsten Wartmann tuhopuu-devel@blender.org
Tue, 17 Aug 2004 11:18:07 +0200

Kester Maddock schrieb:
> Hi Carsten,
>
> Tuhopuu newer than about a month should still have GLSL support.

Well, I just grabbed some build from 15.08, so it should work.

> Check the console - errors/warnings that the GLSL compiler prints are printed
> there.

Nothing here! I guess I have a fundamental error in my script, maybe you
can provide a simple test scene?

I tried to understand what *should* happen here but for me it is hard to
learn without (ok working) examples.

Thanks for your support,
Carsten.

PS: It is also bad for me that I have no shader capable graphic card in
my Linux Box so I need to test on Windows where I have no build environment.