[tuhopuu-devel] IRIX Tuhopuu gameengine crash

Kester Maddock tuhopuu-devel@blender.org
Tue, 17 Aug 2004 13:23:24 +1200

Hi Carsten,

Tuhopuu newer than about a month should still have GLSL support.

Check the console - errors/warnings that the GLSL compiler prints are printed
there.

Try a trivial program:
----- Vertex Shader -----
void main()
{
	gl_Position = gl_ModelViewProjectionMatrix*gl_Vertex;
}

---- Fragment Shader ----
void main()
{
	gl_FragColor = vec4(1.0, 0.0, 0.0, 1.0);
}
----
This will just turn the object attached red.

Kester