[spe.pycs.net] x11 clipboard

Tina Hirsch tehirsch at arcor.de
Mon Dec 15 11:24:33 CET 2003

MMB doesn't work for me either. However it seems to be even worse. I can
only copy between gtk2 apps (with Ctrl-C/V) and since I compiled
wxpython with gtk2....

Hmm, maybe it's not spe, nor wx, nor scintilla, but gtk2? Because mmb
works fine between most gtk1 <-> non-gtk apps.
Which gtk version do you use?

Greetings,
Tina

Paul Evans <pevans at catholic.org>