[spe.pycs.net] x11 clipboard

Paul Evans pevans at catholic.org
Mon Dec 15 02:13:18 CET 2003

On December 14, 2003 16:57 pm, Kristof wrote:
> I have the same problem, but still, if I ctl-c then use the paste tool
> from the destination program, everything goes just fine. Just to say
Same for me except I'm given to using ctrl/shift+insert.

> wrong. In one word, forgetting MMB and using Windows methods (Edit>copy
> / Edit>Paste) I can cp anynthing I want from spe (not as fast though)
When working inside the program of course I just use the keyboard and it's
fine. It's only when I'm browsing for snippets in other tabs that I use the
highlight/MMB style.

I'll post a bug report for it then, since I seem to have good company having
this problem. Thanks for posting.

--
Regards, Paul Evans