[Soc-2017-dev] Weekly Report #06 - Silhouette Operator

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Sun Jul 9 16:51:54 CEST 2017

Hi Sebastian,

- Never commit code to a public branch if you know it doesn't even build.
"Misused arrays on stack"? Go to irc or your mentor and just ask how to solve this then

- I can only find very few commits from you since the begin of GSoC, 10 is way too low. Commit daily or more.
Learn to organise your work in small parts with good logs, so people can follow progress.

- Register yourself with your full and real name on the developer.blender.org <http://developer.blender.org/> web please, commits can't be found easily now. (it says Author: witt)

- If you report something (like you fixed bugs), then I expect this bugfix work to be a commit.
If you report you did three things, show evidence of why each of those three things took many days to work on.

Regards,

-Ton-

Chairman Blender Foundation, Director Blender Institute
Entrepotdok 57A, 1018 AD, Amsterdam, the Netherlands