[Soc-2017-dev] Weekly Report #04 - Sculpting Brush

Raja Kedia rajakedia2222 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 1 10:33:22 CEST 2017

Hello,

*What I have done this week,*

Most the time in this week, I was trying to change code structure and its
operation to solve few error related to symmetric operation and dyntopo
operation in topograb. Still, I have not succeded and Letterrip has
provided me with some hints which I was following. I am currently
implementing that. Also, I have read few more documents and code related to
pbvh so to understand better working and flow of operations to reduce
operation time and increase efficiency.

*What I plan to do next week:*

It will be my try to remove that mirroring/symmetric error in topograb so
that I can more further in it.

Thank you,