[Soc-2016-dev] Weekly Report #05 - Bezier Curve Improvements

João Araújo jaraujo98 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 25 21:56:45 CEST 2016

Hi all,

this week I did the following

* Updated my wiki page with some important details on the Extend operator
and Blender's source code.
* Received some feedback regarding the Extend tool from users. I am
currently fixing bugs.
* Continued implementing the Trim tool.

There is a bug where the endpoint being extended jumps to +z infinity.
Though this is probably easy to fix, I am questioning the point of being
able to extend 3D curves. In the CAD software I work with, Extend is only
used on 2D curves. I would like to hear some opinions on this.

The trim tool is taking a while to get right, so I guess it will keep me
occupied for the next two weeks.

Best regards,
João Araújo