[Soc-2016-dev] Weekly report #12 - Bezier curve improvements

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Sat Aug 13 12:08:25 CEST 2016

Hi,

Not having pictures of your tools in past month of reports is a bit disappointing. You mentioned a month ago to reach out to users with testbuilds, but you didn't mention results of that.

It's always important to involve people by providing them good images and docs, get early feedback on proper UIs for it. For the last week of GSoC you could check on that aspect especially.

Laters,

-Ton-

Chairman Blender Foundation, Producer Blender Institute
Support us - join blender.cloud or Blender Dev Fund.