[Soc-2016-dev] Weekly Report #11 - Bezier curve improvements

Duaret Ramos Sapo duarte_ramos at sapo.pt
Sat Aug 6 04:09:04 CEST 2016

Your curves are not corrupt, don't worry.

I hand not noticed this issue before, your operator is probably ignoring
or not interpolating the Curve Radius property properly, leading to
bevel and extrusion factors disappearing.

I'll post more info about this in your Blender Artists Thread
<https://blenderartists.org/forum/showthread.php?397450-GSoC-2016-Improvements-to-Bezier-Curves>