[Soc-2014-dev] Weekly Report #2 Shape Key Enhancements

Lukas Tönne lukas.toenne at gmail.com
Fri May 30 20:21:15 CEST 2014

PIL profiling is sufficient when you want to examine just a single
function. For more complete profiling you could use gprof, which works fine
with gcc (not sure about clang, think it works there as well). I've been
using it in combination with a nifty little py tool called gprof2dot [1],
which turns gprof output into a fancy graphviz image, so following
convoluted callstacks becomes easier.

[1] https://code.google.com/p/jrfonseca/wiki/Gprof2Dot