[Soc-2014-dev] Weekly Report #2 Shape Key Enhancements

Bastien Montagne montagne29 at wanadoo.fr
Fri May 30 19:21:54 CEST 2014

Hi Grigory,

About profiling, we generally simply use helpers from
PIL_time_utildefines.h (in blenlib)…

As for lib data, I’m not a great expert in this area, but I think since
skeys are just mesh sub-data, it should not be hard to access them in
readonly mode? Other coders should know better though, imho.

Btw, did you see the comments I put on your proposal?
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/User:Revzin (UI topic is still a bit
fuzzy…).

Cheers,
Bastien